These never-before-offered northeast WI trout stream properties for sale would make the perfect getaway or retirement property for anyone who loves Wisconsin's great outdoors! Unless you need to be on a big lake and have the large investment to do so, these new trout stream properties offer the ultimate in recreation to enjoy the outdoors.
This is an incredible setting in Marinette County near Pembine and Dunbar nestled within the Pike Wild River State Forest. Recreational opportunities are everywhere. Trail riding, hiking, fishing, swimming, boating, hunting, golfing, waterfall sightseeing, and shopping are just a few of the activities this phenomenal location offers. From the privacy to the majestic trees to the location along a Class I trout stream, Cole Creek, these guaranteed buildable properties are truly tremendous.
- 3 Acres with 270' of Class I trout stream frontage and very private, only $19,900.
- 3.1 Acres with 300' of Class I trout stream frontage, cleared trails, only $22,900.
- 2.5 Acres with 155' of Class I trout stream frontage, beautiful waterfront, only $21,900.
- 5.6 Acres with 455' of Class I trout stream frontage, big trees & seclusion, $39,900.
- Gorgeous trees with a mix of hardwoods and evergreens.
- Great for camping and building, electric at the road.
- No covenants so enjoy how you want.
- Guaranteed buildable, surveyed and clear title.
- Walk to beach and boat access on Lily Lake.
- Sand bottom trout stream frontage.
- Just a short bike ride to 12-Foot Falls County Park.
- Walk into 1,000's of acres of State Forest.
- Hundreds of miles of recreational trails.
- Cleared trails and camping sites on each property.
These secluded properties will sell quickly because they are priced to move and most importantly they are the types of properties that people are looking for in a great recreational area. Call us today for more info and to set an appointment to view these Northeast WI trout stream properties for sale. 800-228-1867