400 Acres of Clear Water, Sand Shore, Walleyes & Pure Beauty!
These new listings are some of the most impressive lake properties that we have seen in years and we know you will love one of them. These guaranteed buildable lake properties are absolutely ideal with beautiful trees, sand bottom frontage, crystal clear waterfront, breathtaking views, tremendous privacy and a great location near Minong, WI.
Available properties include:
- Buildable lake lots with 105’ to 118’ of sand bottom lakefront from $119,900 to $134,900. (Only 3 available!)
- 3 acres beautifully wooded across the road from County Forest for only $23,900.
The pristine setting found here on nearly 400 acre, 40’ deep Gilmore Lake in beautiful Washburn County is what dreams are made of. You, your family and your friends will create years of fun and great memories at this special setting. This premier lake is free of commercialization and high traffic creating one of the most gorgeous natural filled atmospheres that you can imagine.
The Minong area is full of recreation, amenities, and necessities:
- 1,000’s of acres of County Forest to explore, hunt, hike and recreate are within walking distance of these properties.
- 100’s of miles of ATV and snowmobile trails are accessible from these properties.
- Golf courses, tennis courts, biking trails and so much more are available to enjoy.
- Shops, antiques, churches, dining, and even the Jack Link’s Jerky store.
- Builders, excavators, hardware stores and lumber yards are in the area.
- Easy to get to with Highway 53, being an interstate.
- Less than 90 minutes from Eau Claire and 2 hours from the Twin Cities.
- 389 acres, 37 feet deep natural, glaciated lake.
- Outstanding walleye fishing plus northern pike and bass are common and panfish are present according to the WI DNR.
- Clearwater with sandy bottom lakeshore
- Very pristine setting without commercialization
- The lake properties are roughly 1 acre each in size so plenty of elbow room and privacy.
- Each lake property has 105’ to 118’ of premium clear water, sand lakefront.
- Breathtaking sunrise views over the water!
- The trees are absolutely stunning with some 100 year old pines.
- New dead end road with electric services to each property.
- Each property is very private and full of relaxation.
- Each property is guaranteed buildable with clear title, warranty deed, and year round road frontage.
- Phenomenal location on the west shore of Gilmore Lake: Google Map Location
These properties will not last long, so please contact us right away for further details and to set up your specific time to view these once in a lifetime type of properties.