Adams County, WI Land for Sale!
Adams County, WI land for sale is and always will be a hot commodity since it’s always about location, location, location! The location just north of Adams-Friendship is truly second to none. Just about anything you can imagine that you can enjoy in Central WI is just minutes from this guaranteed buildable 8.1 acre property.
- 2 miles to 205 acre Big Roche-A-Cri Lake
- 5 miles to 23,000 acre Lake Petenwell
- Unlimited boating, fishing and swimming on the area lakes
- Short drive to Petenwell County Park
- Direct ATV and snowmobile trail access
- Abundant deer, turkey and wildlife on property
- Minutes to Public Hunting Land
- Minutes to Miles of Hiking Trails and Roche-A-Cri State Park
- Minutes to Golf – Lake Arrowhead and Sand Valley Golf Resort
- Trout fishing on Roche-A-Cri River and tributaries
- Rocking climbing on nearby Petenwell Rock, Rabbit Rock and many others
- Shopping, dining, and antiques in Adams, Friendship, Rome and Necedah
- Minutes to Hospital in Friendship
- Nearby churches
- Short drives to lumber yards, hardware stores, and contractors
If you are looking for a central Wisconsin property that truly offers unlimited outdoors fun, then you need to set up a time to view this 8+ acre wooded land for sale in Adams County. Great properties like this are not easy to find, and anyone would be proud to be the owner of this Adams County, WI land for sale for only $39,900. Contact one of our Central Wisconsin land specialists today for more information and to set your personal showing.
This Adams County, WI land for sale boasts 8.1 acres of privacy with a beautiful mixture of old growth pines and thick younger pines providing incredible seclusion. This prime location is just north of Adams and Roche-A-Cri Lake and State Park. Whether you are looking for hunting land, getaway land or retirement land, this guaranteed buildable 8+ acre property could be perfect for your Central Wisconsin vacation land plans. At only $39,900, you need to see this hidden gem ASAP!