Northeast WI Wooded Property for Sale!
This never-before-offered 5 acre northeast WI wooded property for sale would make the perfect getaway or retirement property for anyone who loves Wisconsin’s great outdoors! Unless you need to own a huge amount of land and have the large investment to do so, this new stunningly wooded and private property offers the ultimate in recreation to enjoy the outdoors.
This is an incredible setting near the borders of Langlade, Forest and Oneida Counties in the highly sought after Pelican Lake Township nestled within several State Natural Areas. Recreational opportunities are everywhere. Trail riding, hiking, fishing, swimming, boating, hunting, golfing, and shopping are just a few of the activities this phenomenal location offers. From the privacy to the majestic trees to the location near the Wolf River and Upper Post Lake, this guaranteed buildable property is truly tremendous.
- Gorgeous trees with a mix of stunning hardwoods and evergreens.
- Great for camping and building, access to electric.
- No covenants so enjoy how you want.
- Guaranteed buildable, surveyed and clear title.
- Near the Wolf River for fishing and kayaking and boat accesses on Pelican Lake and Upper Post Lake for boating, fishing, and swimming.
- Just a short bike ride to several State Natural Areas.
- Hundreds of miles of recreational trails.
- Cleared trails and camping sites on the property.
This secluded 5 acre property will sell quickly because it is priced to move at only $19,900 and most importantly it is the type of property that people are looking for in a great recreational area. Call us today for more info and to set an appointment to view this Northeast WI wooded property for sale. 800-228-1867
This northeast WI wooded property for sale truly has it all! From the nearby all-sports lakes to the recreational trails to the gorgeous and private setting, this guaranteed buildable 5 acres is truly breathtaking. Langlade, Forest, and Oneida Counties offer so much for the outdoors enthusiast, and this beautifully wooded and private property is just down the road from the Wolf River and an easy drive to both Pelican Lake and Upper Post Lake. Recreational trails and public land are at your fingertips making this acreage a definite "Must-See!" $19,900!