Northeast WI Wooded Property for Sale!
This never-before-offered 5.5 acre northeast WI wooded property for sale would make the perfect getaway or retirement property for anyone who loves Wisconsin’s great outdoors! Unless you need to own a huge amount of land and have the large investment to do so, this new stunningly wooded and private property offers the ultimate in recreation to enjoy the outdoors.
This is an incredible setting in Marinette County in the highly sought after Silver Cliff Township nestled within the Peshtigo River State Forest and Marinette County Forest. Recreational opportunities are everywhere. Trail riding, hiking, fishing, swimming, boating, hunting, golfing, waterfall sightseeing, and shopping are just a few of the activities this phenomenal location offers. From the privacy to the majestic trees to the location near the Peshtigo River and 1,000 acre Caldron Falls Flowage, this guaranteed buildable property is truly tremendous.
- Gorgeous trees with a mix of stunning hardwoods and evergreens.
- Great for camping and building, access to electric.
- No covenants so enjoy how you want.
- Guaranteed buildable, surveyed and clear title.
- Walk to the Peshtigo River and drive to boat accesses on Caldron and High Falls Flowages.
- Sand bottom trout stream frontage nearby on the Rat River.
- Just a short bike ride to McClintock Falls County Park.
- Walk into 1,000’s of acres of State Forest.
- Hundreds of miles of recreational trails.
- Cleared trails and camping sites on the property.
This secluded 5.5 acre property will sell quickly because it is priced to move at only $29,900 and most importantly it is the type of property that people are looking for in a great recreational area. Call us today for more info and to set an appointment to view this Northeast WI wooded property for sale. 800-228-1867
This northeast WI wooded property for sale truly has it all! From the neighboring state land to the recreational trails to the gorgeous and private setting, this guaranteed buildable 5.5 acres is truly breathtaking. Marinette County offers so much for the outdoors enthusiast, and this beautifully wooded and private property is just down the road from the Peshtigo River and an easy drive to 1,000 acre Caldron Falls Flowage. Recreational trails and public land are at your fingertips making this acreage a definite "Must-See!" $29,900!