SW Wisconsin, 14 Acre Woods, Meadow & Camper – Fish and Boat the Mississippi River!
14 Acres of Southwest Wisconsin property for sale in Crawford County with mature woods, gently rolling meadow and a 26′ Jayco camper ready for you to enjoy the outdoors!
Nestled on top of the bluffs of Southwest Wisconsin this large acreage property is the ideal location for you to camp until you build your log home with extra elbowroom and seclusion.
Numerous recreational opportunities await you; hike, hunt or explore your own property filled with wildlife or boat and fish on the Mississippi River just 5 minutes away! Thousands of acres of state and federal lands are yours to use for hiking, trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing and wildlife watching.
This wooded Wisconsin property on top of the beautiful rolling bluffs provides you with shopping in quaint river towns, crafts, festivals and your necessities all nearby!
- Wisconsin property for sale with over 14 acres of gorgeous woods, filled with wildlife, meadows, breathtaking views, a nicely kept 1993 26′ Jayco camper with a 17′ x 8′ wooden deck waiting for you!
- Take a short drive to Copper Creek and experience some of the best trout fishing in all of Wisconsin!
- Incredible fishing, boating and water-skiing on the Mississippi River is just 5 minutes from the property.
- The Sugar Creek Bluff State Natural Area is nearby with hiking, fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing and wildlife watching.
- Just down the road from your property you will find the Sugar Creek Winery.
- Buildable Wisconsin property located off a paved road with electric available at the road.
Contact your Land Specialist today to see this beautiful large acreage Southern Wisconsin property for sale!
On top of the beautiful rolling bluffs of Southwest Wisconsin, minutes from the Mississippi River, you will discover 14 Acres of mature woods and lush green meadows with a 26' Jayco camper; a great location for your outdoor adventures to begin! This Crawford County large acreage property for sale provides you with multiple camping/building sites, total seclusion beneath mature trees and easy access off a paved township road with power at the road. $59,900!