New 5 and 8 acre Properties near Lake Petenwell!
Starting at only $29,900! Call for details! 800-228-1867
These brand new central WI wooded acreages are perfect for enjoying everything that Adams County has to offer! The stunning pines provide for an amazingly secluded setting for building your cabin in the woods or camping with family and friends.
This prime location just north of Adams and Friendship and just east of 23,000 acre Lake Petenwell affords the ability to truly enjoy the great outdoors!
- 5 and 8 acre wooded and very private properties from $29,900 and $39,900
- Guaranteed buildable with utilities at the road
- Surveyed, clear title, warranty deed, road frontage, and soil tested
- Cleared trails and camp sites
- Quiet, peaceful and perfect for weekend getaways or full time living.
- Abundant wildlife and short drive to fishing
- Easy drive to both Lake Petenwell and Big Roche-A-Cri Lake.
- Phenomenal fishing, boating and swimming.
- Canoe and Kayak on the Big Roche-A-Cri River and Wisconsin River.
- Short drive to Petenwell County Park with beach, trails and boat landing.
- Direct access to ATV and Snowmobile Trails.
- Drive your ATV to the lakes!
- Golf at Sand Valley, Lake Arrowhead, and many others.
- Trail ride at Dyracuse and Monroe Prairie ATV parks.
- 1,000’s of acres of public land for hunting and hiking.
- Numerous trout streams.
- Roche-A-Cri State Park with trails and bluff-top overlook.
- Amenities and necessities in Adams-Friendship, Rome, Necedah, Wisconsin Dells and Wisconsin Rapids.
- Only 30 miles to Wisconsin Dells.
- Easy to get to from all corners of the state.
Quality Wooded Land!
If you or anyone you know are looking for quality wooded land that’s affordable and easy to get to, then you will want to see these brand new central Wisconsin listings. These secluded properties are a must see! They truly offer everything that you could want to enjoy the great outdoors of Central WI.
Contact us for more info, maps and pictures. 800-228-1867
We can then set up a time for you to see these new Adams County properties!