“Wisconsin’s Premier Leisure Destination”
Starting at only $22,900!
Now Available! Call for details!
These are truly some of the most beautifully wooded properties in one of the best locations that we’ve ever worked with. These brand new central WI wooded acreages are perfect for enjoying everything that the Rome area and Adams County have to offer! The stunning pines provide for an amazingly secluded setting for building your cabin in the woods or camping with family and friends. This prime location just off of Lake Camelot on the east side of Rome is amazing providing access to unlimited outdoor family fun. Being just north of Adams and Friendship and just east of 23,000 acre Lake Petenwell, day trips to Wisconsin Dells are just 30 miles away. See for yourself and pick out your favorite!
Hear nothing but the wind through the pines!
- 3 and 4 acre wooded and very private properties from $20,900.
- Walk to Lake Camelot and State Land.
- Guaranteed buildable with utilities at the road.
- Surveyed, clear title, warranty deed, road frontage, and soil tested.
- Cleared trails and campsites.
- Quiet, peaceful and perfect for weekend getaways or full-time living.
Everything you can imagine is here to enjoy!
- Easy drive to Lake Petenwell, Lake Sherwood and Lake Arrowhead.
- Phenomenal fishing, boating, and swimming.
- Canoe and kayak on the Big Roche-A-Cri River and Wisconsin River.
- Short drive to Petenwell County Park with beach, trails and boat landing.
- Direct access to ATV and Snowmobile Trails.
- Drive your ATV to the lakes!
- Golf at Sand Valley, Lake Arrowhead, and many others.
- Trail ride at Dyracuse and Monroe Prairie ATV parks.
- Motocross/Supercross and PeeWee tracks and over ten miles of trails.
- Fat tire bike trails and cross country ski trails.
- Ski Jumping and tubing at Tri-Norse.
- Fine dining, bars & restaurants in Rome and surrounding area.
- 1,000’s of acres of public land for hunting and hiking.
- Numerous trout streams.
- Amenities and necessities in Adams-Friendship, Rome, and Wisconsin Rapids.
- Hospitals in Wisconsin Rapids (13 miles) and Friendship (15 miles).
- Only 35 miles to Wisconsin Dells.
- Easy to get to from all corners of the state.
If you or anyone you know are looking for quality wooded land that’s beautiful, private, affordable and easy to get to, then you will want to see these brand new central Wisconsin listings. These secluded properties are a must-see! They truly offer everything that you could want to enjoy the great outdoors of Central WI. Contact us for more info, maps, and pictures. We can then set up a time for you to see these new Adams County properties!